Friday, November 21, 2008

Three names you go by :
Wei Jian, Stephy C.(long story. Goes way back to standard 6) and Vagina(same, standard 6). =.=

Three screen names you have had :
what’s that?

Three physical things you like about yourself :
Hair, face and……….i don’t know, i don't really care

Three physical things you DON'T like about yourself :
My belly, my un-muscular body and not good looking. lol

Three parts of your heritage :
I don’t know. Chinese? Ang Moh? Korean? Indian? African? Haha.

Three things that scare you :
Ghost, losing somebody and camping outdoors

Three of your everyday essentials :
clothes, food and shelter

Three things you are wearing now :
PJs. Underwear and…..headset?

Three of your favourite bands or musical artists :
Taylor Swift, Shayne Ward and Secondhand Serenade

Three of your favourite songs (right now) :
Love Story – Taylor Swift
Until You - Shayne Ward
Fall for You – Secondhand Serenade


Three things you want in a relationship :
As long as the girl loves me and doesn't cheat on me, i'm fine with it.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you :
Eyes, hair and…voice? A girl with a guy’s voice is a no-no. lol you know what I mean.

Three of your hobbies :I don’t know.
I don’t think I have one.lol

Three things you wanna do really badly right now :
want to be with her. That’s all.

Three careers you're considering / considered before :
E&E engineer, Scottish army bagpiper(preferably RSDG). Lol or an operations engineer.

Three places you want to go on vacation :
SCOTLAND!!! Haha Paris and…other European countries

Three things you want to do before you die :
I don’t know. How would I know??

Three ways that you are stereotypical a girl/guy :
what does that mean?

Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
anyone who read this post. =) enjoy

No comments: