Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some Nice Sceneries

Seriously, i'm so boredddd. now i'm gonna upload some nice sceneries i took throughout this year. Enjoy =)

On my way to Kuala Perlis for a mission trip.

K.P.

K.P.


Still in K.P.

Penang Bridge.

Penang Bridge.

Outside of Queensbay. During our Merdeka rehersal.


Still Queensbay.

There's a difference, you know.

Do you see it now?

The waterfall behind my house.

My church's Family Camp at Cameron Highlands.

The mist on Cameron Highlands.

So cool, and cold.

A Tea Farm at Cameron. I went up that hill! It was easy to climb up.

The view from the top. It was really really hard to come down. I didn't dare to go down.

I don't know where i got this from but it's nice. Haha

Okay everybody. I think that's all. SO...now let's end this thing with a picture of MUAH!! Lol

=P

No comments: