Saturday, July 4, 2009

what a magnificent match!

before the match started, i was telling myself, we're goners. ZTec...haih, gone case d. sure die wan. but it turned out to be a draw! man what a match. so exhilarating. it really felt like 300 Spartans against 10 000 Persians. 2nd goal by the opponent's team. my mistake. i didn't block Oliver, instead i stood there like an ass. my biggest disappointment in that game. but one of the opponent's team member's girlfriend somehow cheered me up a lil by calling us names like shitheads and bananas. eventhough it was insulting i kinda think it's funny lol. 2 thumbs up for the keeper. without her, we really really gone case d. okay enough abt floorball.

tomorrow family day, oh nooooooo. report card. my dad sure screw me one. dang it. now i can't play computer games on the desktop until i improve my results..........wah, my life so little update nia meh?? kay kay..think think think.......................BRAIN BLAST. LOL anyway, i'm gonna self quarantine myself after i come back from Aus until the results shows that i'm free of H1N1. so practically i'll be skipping school for abt 3 weeks. lol then when it's time for test........i'l go blank. aww man. but nvm la. THIS IS MY DESTINY. hahaha =)

No comments: