Friday, January 23, 2009

laziness

ahaha..laziness has caused me not to online and update my blog. lol sorry guys....................................................and girls. i'll update my blog now kay? haha
okay school was....interesting? oh yea, i already lost my M. Maths text book, M1 and M2. LOL
uncle sam asked us to sumarize the whole Perlumbaan Kedua..chapter by chapter..=.= hahahaha
i didn't do and pass up my add maths..Pn Ong is gonna kill me. lol
oh oh oh....i'm happy again because for some reason..lol
and omg..f4s are supposed to go for band practices on tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays..=.=
i haven't passed up my BB Reachout card yet..hahahaha
i'm going for the Relay for Life
i haven't finished reading my Breaking Dawn yet..too lazy lah..haha
my room is in a mess
my msn cannot sign in..don't know why.
my dad said i've improved by 5%..LOL if you don't understand this, ask me in MSN. haha
waiting for my dad to upgrade the Desktop...hard disk crashed
is that all? i think that's all. lol
enjoy your holidays everybody and invite me to GP lahhhh...don't be so bad lahhhh...i want to go to GP with you all lahhhhh...LOL anyways.....

HAPPY CNY

No comments: