Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love

Depressed and alone, he stares out of the window
"Why, oh, why?" again and again he questions himself,
With tears of regret rolling out his sorrow filled eyes,
But what can he do?
It's all too late.

Holding that photo he starts to shiver,
Thinking of what had gone wrong,
Regretting every silly move he made,
But what can he do?
It's all too late.

To Gid he turns with one last request,
"Please, oh please, a second chance is all I need".
Suddenly comes a sound from outside.
BEN, BEN, BEN (it whispers)

Thinking he's crazy he ignores it out,
But when convicted, he checks it out,
Oh, how speechless and astonished he was,
to see that pretty figure again,
"Huh... oh... what, what...," he stammered.

"I screwed up, I know, I'm sorry," was her explanation,
I don't know how it happened or why it happened
But I know one thing,
"I love you. I can't live without you,
Please give me a second chance?"

He rushes out as fast as lightning,
And confesses his mistake as well,
Guilt could be seen in both their eyes,
They finally understood their level of maturity
Over a childish matter

After five long months, they finally made up,
After all, it was over a cat.
Finally they confessed their love towards each other.
God knows our hearts' desire.
Just ask and you shall receive in His own timing


I bet you can't find it in the internet, i think. =)

No comments: