Friday, June 13, 2008

something that is funny

Yu : May I help you?
Carter : We'll be asking the questions, old man. Who are you?
Yu : Yu.
Carter : No, not me. You.
Yu : Yes, I am Yu.
Carter : Just answer the damn questions. Who are you?
Yu : I have told you.
Carter : Are you deaf?
Yu : No, Yu is blind.
Carter : I'm not blind, you blind.
Yu : That is what i just said.
Carter : You just said what?
Yu : I did not say what, I said Yu.
Carter : That's what I'm asking you.
Yu : And Yu is answering.
Carter : Shut up!...You!
Yu : Yes?
Carter : Not you, him!...What's your name?
Mi : Mi.
Carter : Yes, you!
Mi : I am Mi.
Yu : He is Mi and I am Yu.
Carter : And I'm about to whup your old ass, man, cause I'm sick of playing games! You, me, everybody's ass around here!...Him!
Lee : Carter, Carter........
Carter : I'm gonna kick his ass. I'm sick of that.

(After Yu finished talking with Lee)

Carter : I don't know what the hell you feeding him but he is too damn big!
Lee : Carter. Go.

No comments: