Monday, May 19, 2008

18.5.2008 (25th International AIDS Memorial Day)

today...my mom asked my dad, my sister and i to go for this stupid memorial thing because her friends didn't want to go but they bought tickets cause they were forced to...so....we went to Bayview resort...





it was quite nice though...i took a picture of myself in the toilet...=D




feat. Wei Jian in Bayview's toilet...lol



ok...before going into the banquet hall..they sticked this red ribbon on our shirt



The Red Ribbon




i thought it was a seminar(because my mom told me it's a seminar)...but i was wrong...it was just a memorial for all the ppl who got AIDS and ppl who died of AIDS...and then all the orang besar gave their speeches...then it was 'Dinner Time'?(according to the emcee)



then during the "dinner" time...there were some dance performances...i managed to record a few...there is one group...they call themselves the "Dream Girls"...they're gays...and i mean real gays...below are the videos of few of the dances



Dream Girls(performing some indian dance)[the Gays]

The Cuban Salsa

They call it, New Jazz

after the dinner has ended my dad and i decided to go to the toilet...and guess what...we saw the gays in the men's toilet...i was so shocked until i jumped a little bit...i wanted to take a picture but i didn't dare...i'm scared that something "bad" will happen to me...lol

after that...we went home and that's all...................................................GAYS!!!

No comments: